Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Cedarholm, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Cedarholm completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Sanger Heart/Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cedarholm is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cedarholm?
Best Heart doctor ever! I am so happy to have found Dr. Cedarholm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cedarholm frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Cedarholm's office is located at 10650 Park Rd Ste 220, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cedarholm speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cedarholm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Atrium Health Union