Dr. John Burdon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burdon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Burdon, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Burdon completed a residency at Ochsner Fdn. He currently practices at Southwest Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burdon is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Ochsner Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ochsner Fdn, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Gastroenterology Associates7788 Jefferson St Ne Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 999-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burdon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burdon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burdon frequently treats Barium Enema, Capsule Endoscopy, and Colonoscopy.
Dr. Burdon's office is located at 7788 Jefferson St Ne Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burdon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital