Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Bolton, MD
Dr. John Bolton, MD is
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Lsu Medical Center/Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Lahey Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1980
- LSU School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Charity Hospital/ Louisiana State University - New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Foundation | Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Always Care Benefits
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gilsbar 360
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mississippi Health Partners
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vision Benefits of America
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolton?
My visit with the office and hospital was great and professional and well inform. A+ for nurse Kim Dr Bolton nurse she is doing a wonderful job. We love seeing her at the clinic she is so friendly and caring. Dr Bolton did a great job on my surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Bolton, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bolton's profile.
Dr. Bolton in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bolton frequently treats the following conditions: Pancreatic Cancer, Esophageal Cancer and Peritoneal Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bolton's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bolton provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Bolton, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Dr. John Bolton, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4070