Dr. John Bennett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bennett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Bennett, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Springfield, GA. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Memorial Health University Medical Center. He currently practices at EFFINGHAM HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Effingham Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Medical School — 2001
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Effingham Hospital459 GA Highway 119 S, Springfield, GA 31329 Existing Patients: (912) 754-6451
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Fever, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 459 GA Highway 119 S, Springfield, GA 31329. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Effingham Health System