Call (720) 764-6410 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Barker, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Barker completed a residency at Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic, PC and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barker is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barker?
Doctor Barker is an excellent spine surgeon, in 2018 he repaired my 2nd broken neck. At the time of surgery I was 62 yrs old, I am 65 now and completely healed. The injury was unsurvivable without surgery. Doctor Barker saved my life, I do recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery. Thank you Doctor Barker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Barker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barker frequently treats Cervical Spine Myelopathy, Spinal Stenosis, and Spondylolisthesis.
Dr. Barker's office is located at 1444 S Potomac St Ste 170, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Sky Ridge Medical Center