Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. John Pardini, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Downingtown, PA. Dr. Pardini completed a residency at Temple Dental Sch. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple Dental Sch, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 38 1/2 W Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 Existing Patients: (610) 269-8066
Dr. John Pardini Orthodontics
Dr. John Pardini Orthodontics270 Lancaster Ave Ste D1, Frazer, PA 19355 Existing Patients: (484) 318-8481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pardini?
Dr. Pardini is great! I needed teeth removed and wisdom teeth and he sent me to an amazing oral surgeon at Jefferson who took care of that. I had braces for 3 years and I was supposed to have them longer, but needed brain surgery and MRI's and had to have them removed and he reassured me after all of that we would make sure my teeth were 100%. He did exactly has he promised. I have beautiful, straight, full mouth of white teeth. I would recommend anyone to him! Smart and caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pardini frequently treats Clear Dental Braces, Crooked Teeth, and Crossbite.
Dr. Pardini's office is located at 38 1/2 W Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pardini speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pardini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.