Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Allan, MD
Dr. John Allan, MD is
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2009
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allan?
As usual I leave his office feeling better than when I entered.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Allan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Allan's profile.
Dr. Allan in specializes in Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Allan frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Lymphosarcoma and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Allan's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Allan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Allan, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. John Allan, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Allan has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. John Allan, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685