Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schoenhard accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Schoenhard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Schoenhard completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Centracare -river Campus Clinic and is affiliated with Alomere Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schoenhard is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centracare -river Campus Clinic1200 6th Ave N, Saint Cloud, MN 56303 Existing Patients: (320) 252-5131
Centracare -baxter Specialty Clinic7418 Forthun Rd, Baxter, MN 56425 Existing Patients: (218) 297-2048
Trc Alexandria Dialysis Unit-212111 17th Ave E, Alexandria, MN 56308 Existing Patients: (320) 656-7020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schoenhard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schoenhard frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schoenhard's office is located at 1200 6th Ave N, Saint Cloud, MN 56303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schoenhard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alomere Health
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Glacial Ridge Hospital