Dr. Kao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Kao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aiea, HI. Dr. Kao completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. and is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kao is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 98-1079 Moanalua Rd Ste 640, Aiea, HI 96701 Existing Patients: (808) 486-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Kao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kao frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kao's office is located at 98-1079 Moanalua Rd Ste 640, Aiea, HI 96701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kao speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Straub Clinic And Hospital