Dr. John Gillen II, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Belton, MO. Dr. Gillen II completed a residency at University of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gillen II is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic Specialists17067 S Outer Rd Ste 300, Belton, MO 64012 Existing Patients: (816) 331-6700
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gillen II?
He is good, friendly and does what he says. Both knee replaced 10 months ago, and am getting along pretty good. With some numbness due to a back problem I really have done very well with both knees. My progress I would say is slower because of the numbness from a back problem..but knees work fine and are getting better all the time.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center