Dr. Balacko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Balacko, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Kensington, PA. Dr. Balacko completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Tri-County Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balacko is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balacko?
Can not say enough good things about him. He is absolutely amazing and such a wonderful caring doctor. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balacko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balacko frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Balacko's office is located at 2781 Leechburg Rd, New Kensington, PA 15068. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.