Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joginder Singh, MD is a hematology specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Berkshire Med Center. He currently practices at Mason City Clinic and is affiliated with Floyd County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Berkshire Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2005
- Berkshire Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Toronto, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Toronto General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Foothills Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Edmonton Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I highly recommend Dr. Singh. The treatments I received under his care were effective and timely
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Hancock County Health System
- Hansen Family Hospital
- Kossuth Regional Health Center
- Mercyone New Hampton Medical Center
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center
- UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital
Mason City Clinic
Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 (641) 428-7000
Great River Surgeons1225 S Gear Ave, West Burlington, IA 52655 (319) 768-3434