Dr. Speicher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Speicher, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Speicher completed a residency at University Of S Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Northern Nevada Pediatrics and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of S Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Nevada Pediatrics
Northern Nevada Pediatrics75 Pringle Way, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 686-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Speicher?
I love that Dr Speicher takes a full 30 mins for each of my boys’ physicals. He is very thorough. Besides the physical he talks to them about life, school, sports, etc. He also encourages them to learn to make meals, get outside and exercise, and practice safe recreation (wear sunscreen, wear helmets while riding bikes, never swim alone, etc.). He’s a great pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Speicher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Speicher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Speicher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Speicher frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Speicher's office is located at 75 Pringle Way, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Speicher speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center