Dr. Joel Goodwin II, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodwin II's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joel Goodwin II, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Johnstown, PA. Dr. Goodwin II completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. He currently practices at Conemaugh Physicians Group Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Wilson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodwin II is board certified in General Surgery.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodwin II?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodwin II accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodwin II frequently treats Rib Fracture, Wound Repair, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Goodwin II's office is located at 1086 Franklin St, Johnstown, PA 15905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodwin II speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goodwin II has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilson Medical Center
Conemaugh Physicians Group Internal Medicine
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center1086 Franklin St, Johnstown, PA 15905 (814) 534-9106