Dr. Young has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Young, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Young completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Rochester Ctr Behavioral Med and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
Dr Young has been treating my husband for about 8 months now. I cannot say how amazing Dr. Young has been. He has gone above and beyond our expectations. His knowledge, compassion, caring and true commitment to the well-being of his patients is remarkable. We need more Doctors like Dr Young. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Young's office is located at 441 S Livernois Rd Ste 100, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak