Dr. Carver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Carver, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Carver completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with North Arkansas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carver is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 571-4338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carver?
Dr Carver has been my heart doctor since 1998. He is caring, listens to me when I tell him what I think is going on. Has a very good support staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Carver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carver's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carver frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Carver's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center