Dr. Vickers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Vickers, MD is a family medicine specialist in Yakima, WA. Dr. Vickers completed a residency at St Elizabeth Med Center. He currently practices at Ahtanum Ridge Family Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vickers is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- St Elizabeth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ahtanum Ridge Family Medicine
Pacific Crest Family Medicine311 S 72nd Ave, Yakima, WA 98908 Existing Patients: (509) 972-1818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vickers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Vickers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vickers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vickers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vickers frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Vickers' office is located at 311 S 72nd Ave, Yakima, WA 98908. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.