Dr. Hurwitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jodie Hurwitz, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hurwitz completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at North Texas Heart Center - Dallas and is affiliated with Medical City Mckinney. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurwitz is board certified in Cardiology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Heart Center - Dallas
Dallas11970 N Central Expy Ste 210, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (972) 354-1524
North Texas Heart Center - Walnut Hill Lane
North Texas Heart Center8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 700, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 361-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurwitz?
Thorough, knowledgeable, and congenial. Staff assistant, Wendy, is great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jodie Hurwitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurwitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurwitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurwitz frequently treats Heart Disease, Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Hurwitz's office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 210, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Mckinney
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano