Dr. Jock McCullough, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. McCullough completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCullough is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Call
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCullough?
This Cardiac surgeon as far as we are concerned is the best HUMC has to offer. He was thorough, caring, informative and I felt that my mother was in the best of care with him. He explained procedure thoroughly, he took his time, he made sure she felt at ease and understood what would happen afterwards. I was thrilled beyond belief that she was able to have him as her cardiac surgeon and I thank God everyday that we found him. He came highly recommended!
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center