Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Joanne Oh, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Winchester, MA. Dr. Oh completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She currently practices at Winchester Anesthesia Associates and is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oh is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeth's Med Center Boston, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winchester Anesthesia Associates
Winchester Hospital41 Highland Ave, Winchester, MA 01890 Existing Patients: (781) 756-7243
Supplemental Health Care444 Washington St, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 756-7246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oh?
Dr. Oh is a very patient and kind physician. She has a gentle disposition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oh frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Oh's office is located at 41 Highland Ave, Winchester, MA 01890. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Winchester Hospital