Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joann Chang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lancaster, MA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. She currently practices at D'Ambrosio Eye Care and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- John Moran Eye Ctr University Ut, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
She is pleasant, caring and very professional. Listens so that she does not miss anything. She goes above and beyond in situations where it is helpful. She also takes time to explain. One of best I have been to out of 20+ ophthalmologists in 5 US states.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joann Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Herpetic Keratitis, and Stye.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 479 OLD UNION TPKE, Lancaster, MA 01523. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital
- Health Alliance Clinton Hospital