Dr. Magno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joana Magno, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Magno completed a residency at U Hawaii JA Burns Sch Med. She currently practices at Joana H Magno MD FACC and is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Magno is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SG Genl Hosp-UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hawaii JA Burns Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joana H Magno MD FACC
Joana H. Magno MD Facc LLC550 S Beretania St Ste 201, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 537-1118
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magno?
Dam one of Hawaii’s best cardiologist and recommend highly save my life many times to many thanks doc magno
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Magno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Magno frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Magno's office is located at 550 S Beretania St Ste 201, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queen's Medical Center