Dr. Finkelstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joan Finkelstein, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Finkelstein completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. She currently practices at JOAN FINKELSTEIN MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Adams House, Fellowship Hospital
- Cambridge Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Simmons College, Boston MA, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joan Finkelstein MD
Joan Finkelstein MD1180 Beacon St Ste 4c, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 519-1427
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finkelstein?
Accessible, intuitive, articulate, non-judgmental, and otherwise thoroughly professional, Dr. Finklestein inspires the confidence necessary for an optimally productive working relationship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joan Finkelstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Finkelstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finkelstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Finkelstein frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Finkelstein's office is located at 1180 Beacon St Ste 4c, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.