Dr. Jim Youssef, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Youssef's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jim Youssef, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Durango, CO. Dr. Youssef completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Animas Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Youssef is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Calif Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Oregon Health And Science University, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Youssef?
Jim conducted emergency back surgery on me over 20 years ago after I fell close to 50 feet in a rock-climbing accident. His follow-up throughout my recovery was exceptional and he treated me like a friend who really cared.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Youssef accepts your insurance.
Dr. Youssef frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Herniated Disc, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Youssef's office is located at 1 Mercado St Ste 202, Durango, CO 81301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Youssef has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Animas Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Regional Medical Center