Dr. Vazquez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jesus Vazquez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Vazquez completed a residency at Brigham and Women's/Harvard Medical. He currently practices at Foothill Cardiology Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Vazquez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Other Education — 2012
- Columbia Univeristy Medical Center (New York Presbyterial Hospital), Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Brigham and Women's/Harvard Medical, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foothill Cardiology Medical Group, Inc.289 W Huntington Dr Ste 401, Arcadia, CA 91007 Existing Patients: (626) 254-0074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vazquez?
He took time to explain things and the office went well. We had a difficult time contacting him afterwards with more questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jesus Vazquez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vazquez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vazquez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vazquez frequently treats Arrhythmias, Atrial Flutter, and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Vazquez's office is located at 289 W Huntington Dr Ste 401, Arcadia, CA 91007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vazquez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California