Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (707) 416-4334, and for other questions, call (707) 624-8000.
Dr. Jessica Powers, MD
New Patient(707) 509-0586
Dr. Jessica Powers, MD is a hematology specialist in Vacaville, CA. She currently practices at NorthBay Cancer Center and is affiliated with Northbay Vacavalley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Powers is board certified in Hematology.
NorthBay Cancer Center
NorthBay Cancer Center1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390, Vacaville, CA 95687 Call
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powers?
I found Dr. Powers very helpful to me during a very scary time. 100 percent would recommened her.
- Northbay Vacavalley Hospital
- Northbay Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Powers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jessica Powers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Powers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powers frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Powers' office is located at 1020 Nut Tree Rd Ste 390, Vacaville, CA 95687. Find other locations and directions.