Dr. Wright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jesse Wright, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Wright completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Ulp Psychiatric Foundation and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wright is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville Grad School, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wright?
He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and listens carefully. Don't go if you want hand holding but definitely go if you want real help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wright frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Wright's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 610, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital