Dr. Jess Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jess Levy, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Case Western Res U-Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center