Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerry George, DO is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. George completed a residency at Westchester County Med Ctr. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Hematology.
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Westchester County Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
He is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerry George, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. George's office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital