Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD
Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD is
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Mt Sinai Svcs-City Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- U Natl Autonoma of Mex, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grodin?
I have always found Dr. Grodin to be very concerned and helpful. He has been taking care of me for several years.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Grodin's profile.
Dr. Grodin in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Grodin's office is located at 4500 S Lancaster Rd # 111A Dallas, TX 75216. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Grodin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD has a star rating of 3.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 4500 S Lancaster Rd # 111A, Dallas, TX 75216 Existing Patients: (214) 857-0161