Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerome Mancuso, DDS is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Mancuso completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UHSA School of Medicine, Other Education — 2003
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1992
- Loyola Marymount University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mancuso?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Mancuso frequently treats the following conditions: Facial Fracture, Facial Trauma, and Impacted Teeth. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mancuso's office is located at 890 Saratoga Ave Ste A, San Jose, CA 95129. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mancuso is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mancuso has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
- 1 890 Saratoga Ave Ste A, San Jose, CA 95129 (408) 247-9074