Dr. Jerold Shinbane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shinbane's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerold Shinbane, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Shinbane completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Usc University Hospital and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shinbane is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UC San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- UCLA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shinbane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shinbane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shinbane frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shinbane's office is located at 1520 San Pablo St Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shinbane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC