Dr. Jeremy Warner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Warner completed a residency at University of Wisconsin / Madison. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warner is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
NorthShore Medical Group
NorthShore Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery501 Skokie Blvd Ste 250, Northbrook, IL 60062 Existing Patients: (847) 504-2300
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Internship Hospital — 2004
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warner?
Dr. Warner rebuilt my ear following a second MOHS procedure for skin cancer that left only two-thirds of my ear remaining. Before rebuilding the ear Dr. Warner gave me a couple of options and ending up rebuilding the ear in a way that it doesn't draw attention to it. Great staff, and he is very personable himself. An added bonus, the guy knows how to give a shot of lidocaine with minimal pain. Dr. Warner would get 6-stars from me if such a thing existed.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital