Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Cole, MD is a pulmonologist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cole is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
He has provided me with more information about my sleep apnea and about my Bipap machine than anyone and everyone I have been in contact with. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very thorough and a delight to have as my slee apnea Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeremy Cole, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 105 S Bryant Ave Ste 204, Edmond, OK 73034. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- 1 105 S Bryant Ave Ste 204, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 844-5200