Dr. Dickerson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremiah Dickerson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. He currently practices at Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dickerson is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickerson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickerson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dickerson frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Family Psychotherapy, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Dickerson's office is located at 1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center
Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families
Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401 (802) 847-2224