Dr. Jennifer Edgoose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edgoose's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Edgoose, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Edgoose completed a residency at University of Washington. She currently practices at UW Health Northeast Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edgoose is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of Southwest Wisconsin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UW Health Northeast Family Medical Center
Northeast Family Medical Ctr3209 Dryden Dr, Madison, WI 53704 Existing Patients: (608) 241-9020
20 S. Park Clinic - App Long Term Care Facilities Program20 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 287-2770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edgoose?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edgoose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edgoose frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Hepatitis C Virus Screening, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Edgoose's office is located at 3209 Dryden Dr, Madison, WI 53704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edgoose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison
- UW Health University Hospital