Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jennifer Vittorio, MD
Dr. Jennifer Vittorio, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Vittorio completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vittorio is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2006
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vittorio?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vittorio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Vittorio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vittorio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vittorio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vittorio frequently treats Wireless pH Testing, Liver Function Test, and pH Probe.
Dr. Vittorio's office is located at 3959 Broadway # Bhs, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.