Dr. Vidal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Vidal, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Vidal completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr Chldns Hosp NJ. She currently practices at A Las Vegas Medical Group and is affiliated with Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr Chldns Hosp NJ, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr Chldns Hosp NJ, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- UMDNJ -Rutgers School of Public Health, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
A Las Vegas Medical Group
A Las Vegas Medical Group4043 E SUNSET RD, Henderson, NV 89014 Existing Patients: (702) 733-0744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vidal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Vidal, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vidal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vidal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vidal frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Pediatric Obesity, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Vidal's office is located at 4043 E SUNSET RD, Henderson, NV 89014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vidal speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus