Dr. Rosenblum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rosenblum completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenblum is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 55 Fruit St Fl 6, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-1201
Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center
Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-6585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenblum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenblum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenblum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenblum frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Rosenblum's office is located at 55 Fruit St Fl 6, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital