Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jennifer Edwards, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center. She currently practices at MedProvider, Dallas, TX and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MedProvider, Dallas, TX
MedProvider, Dallas, TX3417 Gaston Ave Ste 1000, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (469) 800-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
I’m impressed with Dr. Edwards interaction. She is professional at the same time as being personable. She motivates me to do better at taking care of myself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Wellness Examination, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Migraine.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 1000, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edwards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health