Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Jennifer Bailey, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at Ut Southwestern University Hospitals. She currently practices at Frisco Obstetrics & Gynecology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2000
- Texas Tech, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frisco Obstetrics & Gynecology
Frisco Obstetrics & Gynecology4461 Coit Rd Ste 205, Frisco, TX 75035 Existing Patients: (972) 731-9299
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 981-2441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
Dr Bailey is amazing. She's delivered all 3 of my children, and saved my daughter's life during birth. She always looks out for me, and even came off her own maternity leave to deliver my daughter. I was very sick in the hospital for a couple of weeks and Bailey diagnosed and treated me, for a very rare problem- yet she handled it with ease and confidence. I love her and drive an hour to her office, because she's that good. So thankful for her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bailey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Gynecologic Cancer Screening.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 4461 Coit Rd Ste 205, Frisco, TX 75035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.