Dr. Jennifer Lochner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lochner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Lochner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belleville, WI. Dr. Lochner completed a residency at Oregon Health Scis University. She currently practices at UW Health Belleville Family Med and is affiliated with Monroe Clinic Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lochner is board certified in Family Practice.
- Oregon Health Scis University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of Southwest Wisconsin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UW Health Belleville Family Med
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc1121 Bellwest Blvd, Belleville, WI 53508 Existing Patients: (608) 424-3384
20 S. Park Clinic - App Long Term Care Facilities Program20 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 287-2770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lochner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lochner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lochner frequently treats Calcium Metabolism Disorders, Hypercalcemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Lochner's office is located at 1121 Bellwest Blvd, Belleville, WI 53508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lochner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison
- UW Health University Hospital