Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408.
Dr. Jennifer Fischer, MD
Dr. Jennifer Fischer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Fischer completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond. She currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fischer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Virginia Treatment Center For Children/ Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fischer?
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fischer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Fischer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fischer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fischer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fischer frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Fischer's office is located at 2793 Lineville Rd, Green Bay, WI 54313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fischer speaks Hmong and English. View profile to see all.