New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. She currently practices at Jefferson Neoplastic Diseases and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Hematology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Consumer Health Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Johnson's profile.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats the following conditions: Oral Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Salivary Gland Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste 420B, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD holds board certifications in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Johnson has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital