Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrry Jaffe, MD is a hematology specialist in Amery, WI. Dr. Jaffe completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at Amery Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffe is board certified in Hematology.
- U Wisc Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amery Regional Medical Center
Amery Hospital & Clinic265 Griffin St E, Amery, WI 54001 Existing Patients: (715) 268-8000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaffe frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Jaffe's office is located at 265 Griffin St E, Amery, WI 54001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaffe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital