Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Sosman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Sosman completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sosman is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Preferred Network Access
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sosman?
I have been under Dr. Sosman's care for a little over a year now. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and totally committed to his patients health and well being. Office staff and fellowes all are the same way. I am healing and look forward to continued good health with his help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sosman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sosman frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Sosman's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sosman speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Ctr675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-0990