Dr. Neiger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Neiger, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Neiger completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neiger is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rush University Medical Center-Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Rush University Medical Center-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 636-7575
Advocate Medical Group
Peter Teune DO17850 Kedzie Ave Ste 3250, Hazel Crest, IL 60429 Existing Patients: (708) 799-8700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neiger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Neiger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neiger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neiger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neiger frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Neiger's office is located at 10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neiger speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital