Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Peachtree Cardiovascular Surgeons At St. Joseph's LLC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Aneurysm, Pleural Effusion, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Peachtree Cardiovascular Surgeons At St. Joseph's LLC5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 252-6104