Call (804) 373-6293 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Rebman, MD is a urology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Rebman completed a residency at VCU Health - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. He currently practices at Urology Associates of Richmond and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rebman is board certified in Urology.
- VCU Health - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Residency Hospital
- VCU Health - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Internship Hospital
- VCU Health ? Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology Associates of Richmond
Urology Associates of Richmond1401 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 2100, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6293
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rebman?
Great doc...straight to the point and supportive. Could not expect any better care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Rebman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rebman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rebman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebman frequently treats Urinary Stones, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Prostatitis.
Dr. Rebman's office is located at 1401 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 2100, North Chesterfield, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rebman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital