Dr. William Petty, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Clemmons, NC. Dr. Petty completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Wake Frst Baptist Hth Hema/Onc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petty is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Wake Frst Baptist Hth Hema/Onc
Wake Forest Baptist Health Hematology and Oncology Clinic2311 Lewisville Clemmons Rd Fl 2, Clemmons, NC 27012 (336) 713-1717
- Darthmouth Hitchcock Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U NC Sch Med, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petty?
Dr. Petty is an incredible doctor and person. He takes excellent care of my mother and her cancer for going on three years now. We see him every month for treatment and even on his hectic days Dr. Petty takes the time to go over every question we have for him. He has also coordinated her care with other physicians for a multitude of health issues unrelated to the cancer when they occurred. As a medical researcher, I feel she could not have gotten better treatment anywhere else.